This weekend I’m heading back to the Poconos but this time with my friend Karen, and we are going camping at the Shawnee Inn! We will be canoeing, hiking and even roasting up a few s’mores around the campfire. You can find a more comprehensive packing list for your weekend getaway here. Then, simply add my camping essentials listed below and you’re ready!
1. Cardigan // A fun summer sweater to throw over any outfit when it cools down at night.
2. Sunglasses //Because I don’t go anywhere without them and this style feels more outdoorsy to me.
3. Graphic t-shirt // Adding a graphic print makes things a little more fun.
4. Shorts // A comfortable pair that can (let’s be honest) double as pajamas.
5. Socks // A cozy pair that will keep toes warm at night.
6. Sneakers // That are comfortable enough for hiking and can handle a few splashes.
7. Bug spray // Insects can get pesky during the summer, especially in the evening.
8. Backpack // Throw in a water bottle and a few snacks for the hike.
Bonus: If you want to get your hands on that adorable handpainted paddle.
Where are you heading this weekend? Any fun plans?
*Image via Pinterest