Today Jenna and I spent something like 6 hours in the Louvre! We saw a lot more than I did the first time I visited the Louvre and it was much more interesting to walk around with the audio tour guide. It is definitely a worthwhile investment since the Louvre has an overwhelming amount of art (all with French labels).
And tomorrow, we fly to Munich at 1 p.m. We are super excited and plan to grab a giant pretzel and beer as soon as we arrive!
Here are some other things on our to-do list:
- Visit Dachau concentration camp (pronounced DAK-HOU in an angry German accent)
- Visit the Neushwanstein castle
- See Marienplatz
- Try a giant Radler (half beer/half lemonade) and of course a giant beer (or 5)!
- Which goes hand in hand with hanging out in the beer gardens
- Visit the old churches
- And of course, Jenna loves art history, so see some art museums. If you’re planning a trip to Munich, visting the museums are essential; check out museums in Munich to decide which ones you want to visit!
Of course, there will be lots of exploring to do! Any suggestions?
In the mean time, our apartment is a mess. Jenna is here, Renata has a friend staying here and Nicole has three. That equals nine bodies sleeping on our two beds and pull-out couch. Oh, college life. Can’t wait for our hotel tomorrow night!!
Got to get back to blowdrying my jeans due to our lack of dryer so I can pack!
Au revior! xoxo.
Update: I just ate 20 cookies.. I thought there were only 10 in the pack. Oink