Today Jenna and I spent something like 6 hours in the Louvre! We saw a lot more than I did the first time I visited the Louvre and it was much more interesting to walk around with the audio tour guide. It is definitely a worthwhile investment since the Louvre has an overwhelming amount of art (all with French labels).
And tomorrow, we fly to Munich at 1 p.m. We are super excited and plan to grab a giant pretzel and beer as soon as we arrive!
Here are some other things on our to-do list:
- Visit Dachau concentration camp (pronounced DAK-HOU in an angry German accent)
- Visit the Neushwanstein castle
- See Marienplatz
- Try a giant Radler (half beer/half lemonade) and of course a giant beer (or 5)!
- Which goes hand in hand with hanging out in the beer gardens
- Visit the old churches
- And of course, Jenna loves art history, so see some art museums. If you’re planning a trip to Munich, visting the museums are essential; check out museums in Munich to decide which ones you want to visit!
Update: I just ate 20 cookies.. I thought there were only 10 in the pack. Oink