1. Sunglasses // Always required for sunny summer days on the water.
2. Beach towel // This one is functional and adorable. Plus it rolls up to fit in a tote.
3. Tote // Packed with a towel, sunscreen, koozie, beverage(s) of choice and lots of snacks.
4. One-piece swimsuit // So you can jump in the water without losing your top.
5. Sunscreen // Sprays on and it’s waterproof! Aveeno is perfect for my sensitive skin.
6. Koozie // To keep your favorite beverage cold.
7. Nautical bracelet // I stick to just one or two accessories when I pack for the weekend.
8. Drawstring shorts // With a one-piece you don’t need a full cover up.
9. Slip-on boat shoes // I tend to go barefoot but it’s always nice to start out with a good pair of shoes.
10. Hair ties // The wind can really pick up so bring along a few hair ties and all the ladies will be thanking you.
Where are you heading this weekend? Any fun plans?
*Image via Tumblr